- Section 1 describes how we process personal data about you to serve and personalize advertising when you use an app that has integrated the IQzone Services, and how you can exercise control over our processing of your personal data.
- Section 2 describes how we process personal data about you if you visit iqzone.com.
- Section 3 describes how we process personal data about you if you are a Publisher Partner or Advertising Demand Partner that uses the IQzone Services.
Section 1: Personal Data We Process to Serve and Personalize Advertising
Personal Data We Collect About You Through Apps
When you use an app that has integrated the IQzone Services, we collect (but do not store) personal data about you. The IQzone Services are designed to avoid collecting information such as your name, address, or email address, but the personal data we collect does enable our partners to recognize your device over time and across apps. Depending on where you live and your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or an IQzone-specific identifier.
- Your precise geo-location, when location services have been enabled for an app on your device that has integrated the IQzone Services. Note that when location services have not been enabled in any of your apps that have integrated the IQzone Services, we will still infer data about your location based on your IP address.
- Information that a Publisher Partner has collected about you and shared with IQzone, such as demographic information (e.g., your age or gender) or information about your interests, to help make the ads served to you more relevant.
- Information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, mobile browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari), and screen size.
- Information about your app usage, including the apps on your device that use the IQzone Services and the version of such apps, the app on your device that is requesting an ad, the start/stop time of your app session, your current time zone, and your network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular).
- Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether you clicked on it, and whether you visited the advertiser’s website or downloaded the advertiser’s app.
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect About You Through Apps
We use the personal data we collect about you through apps that have integrated the IQzone Services for the following purposes:
- Serving Ads: Allowing Publisher Partners to offer advertising inventory in their apps, and Advertising Demand Partners to bid on and fill that inventory with ads.
- Interest-Based Advertising: Allowing Data Partners and Advertising Demand Partners to infer what you may be interested in and to serve ads to you based on these inferred interests. IQzone’s policies prohibit IQzone Partners from sending, or targeting advertisements based on, information that we consider sensitive or are prohibited by law, such as race, religion, politics, sex life, or health.
- Geo-Targeting: Allowing IQzone and Advertising Demand Partners to serve ads based on your current or prior location. Ad Reporting and Conversions: Reporting to Advertising Demand Partners information about when and how you have been exposed to their ads or clicked on their ads, and reporting to Publisher Partners information about when and how ads were shown on their properties and were clicked on.
- Frequency Capping: Preventing you from seeing the same ad or type of ad too many times.
- Providing and Operating Our Services: Auditing, researching, and analyzing data in order to maintain, protect, and improve our Services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
How We Share the Personal Data We Collect About You Through Apps
We share personal data that we collect about you through apps that have integrated the IQzone Services for the following purposes:
- We share personal data with Advertising Demand Partners so that they can decide whether to bid on ad inventory or serve an advertisement and choose the best ad for you across the broader advertising ecosystem. IQzone Advertising Demand Partners are obligated to use the information they receive in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We share aggregate information with Publisher Partners to help them measure the effectiveness and value of our Services. For example, we provide Publisher Partners with reports about the types of ads served to their apps.
- We share personal data with IQzone Partners so that they can build and improve their products and services for use on IQzone and across the broader advertising ecosystem. For example, your device identifier may be used by a Fraud and Measurement Partner to improve the fraud detection services that they offer both to IQzone and other advertising companies.
- We use Intuizi, Inc. to process and analyze data we receive from you in order to better understand and monetize our audience for insights and advertising. This data is stripped of personally identifiable information so that it cannot be identified. Data we receive from you may be used to target specific advertising to you while you use apps and websites like Facebook (Meta), Linked-In, Google, and others.
Controlling the Processing of Your Personal Data for Personalized Advertising
We give you control over the types of personal data we collect from you and how we process that personal data to personalize your advertising experience.
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
Consent: If you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, Publisher Partners who would like us to serve you personalized ads must first obtain your consent so that IQzone and our partners can process your personal data for this purpose. Some Publisher Partners may choose to obtain your consent for this purpose even if you are located outside of these regions. If you provide your consent, we will collect, use, share, and otherwise process all of the personal data described above for the purpose of serving you personalized advertising that IQzone and our partners believe is most relevant to you.
If you decide that you do not want a personalized advertising experience, we will not process your personal data for this purpose. For example, we will not collect, use, or share your iOS Identifier for Advertising or Android Advertising Identifier, your precise location data, or your demographic or interest information. However, we will still serve you contextual advertising — ads targeted to the content or type of app you are using (for example, serving an ad for a video game to a gaming app).
Publisher Partners may provide a way for you to withdraw your consent directly from within an app. If you withdraw your consent from within an app, we will no longer collect, use, share, or otherwise process personal data from that app to personalize your advertising experience.
In addition, you can use your device settings to let us know that you wish to withdraw your consent to IQzone’s personalized advertising experience across all of your apps on that device.
- On iOS, you may withdraw your consent by enabling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
- On Android devices, you may withdraw your consent by enabling the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
The next time you use an app that has integrated the IQzone Service on that device, we will effectuate your withdrawal of consent, and we will no longer collect, use, share, or otherwise process personal data from that device to personalize your advertising experience.
IQzone does not store your personal data, but we will inform our current IQzone Partners if you withdraw your consent so that they, as independent controllers of your personal data, can also respect your choice to withdraw consent.
Even if you do not consent to a personalized advertising experience, or you later withdraw such consent, we will still process your personal data when necessary to comply with law or to support our legitimate interests, as described below.
Legal Necessity: We will process personal data as necessary to comply with law. For example, we will collect your IP address to perform a lookup of your country so that we know whether you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland. As part of your withdrawal of consent request, we will also make available the iOS Identifier for Advertising or Android Advertising ID of your device to our current IQzone Partners so that they, as independent controllers of your personal data, can also respect your choice to withdraw consent.
Legitimate Interests: We will process personal data as necessary to support our legitimate interests, but we will protect your privacy in doing so. For example, even if you do not consent to a personalized advertising experience, we will still:
- Receive and send your IP address to our service providers for purposes of detecting invalid clicks and other fraudulent activity on IQzone. We do not retain it internally.
- Continue to receive personal data from apps that have not been updated to the latest version of the IQzone SDK. In order to provide continuity of our Services to our Publisher Partners and give their users sufficient time to update their apps to versions using the latest SDK, we will continue to support older versions of the SDK. During this time, we will continue to receive personal data such as your iOS Identifier for Advertising or Android Advertising ID from older versions of the SDK; however, in order to protect your privacy, we do not store such personal data.
United States and Other Countries
Opt Out: If you are located in the United States or another country outside the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, you can opt out of receiving personalized advertising by using your applicable device settings:
- On iOS, you may opt out by enabling the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting.
- On Android devices, you may opt out by enabling the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
IQzone requires that our Advertising Demand Partners honor opt-out preferences expressed using these controls by only serving contextual advertisements in response to such ad requests, and prohibits the use of any data contained in such ad requests to serve personalized advertising or to create a profile of the user or device.
Accessing, Restricting, and Rectifying Personal Data We Collect About You Through Apps, and Objecting to Our Use of Such Personal Data
IQzone collects the minimum amount of personal data about you that is necessary to provide the IQzone Services, and does not store any of it. However, as noted above, if you live in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you can exercise control over whether we continue to process your personal data by withdrawing your consent at any time. You can also contact us using the details below.
Privacy Practices of IQzone Partners
IQzone requires IQzone Partners, who are each independent controllers of your personal data, to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and to provide you with sufficient notice of their processing of your personal data.
When you consent to IQzone’s processing of your personal data, you are also consenting to the processing of your personal data by the IQzone Partners with whom we share your data. If you withdraw your consent (if you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland) or opt-out (if you are located in the United States or another country), we will also inform our current IQzone Partners with whom we have shared your data of your withdrawal or opt-out so that they, as independent controllers of your personal data, can also respect your choice. IQzone Partners may also have separate legal bases for collecting, using, retaining, and sharing your personal data.
Section 2: Personal Data We Process If You Visit iqzone.com
Personal Data We Collect When You Visit iqzone.com
When you visit iqzone.com, our servers automatically record certain personal data in our log files. This web log information includes your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, and cookie information. Like many websites, we use web log information, along with cookies, pixels, and similar technologies, to operate our websites, better understand how they are used, resolve technical problems, and enhance your experience on our sites.
Cookies are small files that websites place on your computer as you browse the web. A pixel is a small amount of code on a web page and is often used in connection with cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. In many cases you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some features of our sites, such as those made available to Publisher Partners and Advertising Demand Partners, may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Personal Data We Share When You Visit iqzone.com
Section 3: Personal Data We Process If You Are a Publisher or Advertising Demand Partner
Personal Data We Collect From Publisher and Advertising Demand Partners
To become a Publisher Partner or Advertising Demand Partner, you will be asked to provide certain personal data, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and company name. You may be asked to provide additional personal data such as a username and password to register for a IQzone account. This information is used to provide the IQzone Services and to send information about the IQzone Services.
We will also collect web log information when you use our publisher portal on iqzone.com, as explained in Section 2.
Accessing or Rectifying Your Personal Data as a Publisher Partner or Advertising Demand Partner
We provide you with account tools to access, correct, or modify personal data you have provided to us in association with your Publisher Partner or Advertising Demand Partner account. If you wish to delete your account, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless we have another legal basis to store your personal data, such as compliance with tax or accounting laws, we will delete or de-identify the personal data we have stored about you upon your request to delete your account.
Personal Data We Share and Disclose About Our Publisher Partners and Advertising Demand Partners
We may disclose personal data about you when necessary to provide the IQzone Services, such as for account inquiries or verification.
Section 4: Other Important Information
Law, Harm, and the Public Interest
Change of Ownership
Additional Information or Assistance
The data controller responsible for your personal data is IQzone Inc. with an address of:
Attn: Privacy Inquiries
PO Box 5335
Scottsdale, AZ 85261-5335
Effective: May 21, 2018